If you seem to have lost your previously owned tables there should be a quick solution for that. Before troubleshooting this issue, please make sure to connect to a Wi-Fi connection, since there might be a large amount of data to download, and you are logged into the same Google Play/Game Center account which you used when you purchased the tables.
This solution is valid for Zen Pinball, Star Wars Pinball Marvel Pinball.
- Please open the Zen Pinball app and progress to the main menu
- Find the button with the shopping cart on it in the bottom right corner
- Tap it and wait for the game to check your ownership of pinball tables.
- The game will ask you to download 'a large amount of data' these are your previously owned games
- Select 'Yes' and the download should start
- The game will attempt to download all tables you own in the same session
- Once it finished you will be able to see your table icons in color - signaling they are downloaded and ready to play
If you still have problems downloading please use the New Support Ticket option above.